27. Stephen Fry as a nice polite doctor...
28....who gets so fed up with House that he clocks him (someone actually told SF this one through twitter and he was apparently highly amused by the idea. WOOOO!)
29. Stephen Fry as a doctor who's even ruder than House
30. Stephen Colbert as the POTW. Completely in character.
31. Michael Palin.
32. Emma Thompson.
33. Alan Rickman.
34. House gets a clinic patient, a punk rock guy who's epileptic and needs more of his anti-seizure meds. He is confused because he recently gave him some. The guy explains that he has a girlfriend who hides his meds because she likes seizure+ tongue stud+ him going down on her.
35. "It's Never Lupus, Mr. Bean"
36. House dreaming or fantasizing doing Christopher Walken dance sequence to "Weapon of Choice" through hospital halls complete with Crouching Tiger floating part
37. scene of House riding bike while pissed off or upset to "Epic" by Faith No More
38. House laughing at Richard Cheese songs
39. House playing "Rhapsody on Blue" on piano
40. "Tapioca Tundra"
41. House in love with dwarf mom
42. "Ultra Twist" by the Cramps
43. "I Know What You're Doing" by Dionne Farris in some context with House spying on Wilson
44. Any song by Iggy Pop. especially "Passenger"
45. "Pink" by Aerosmith to House sex scene
46. "Are You Gonna Go My Way"
47. "Are You Experienced?" some patient playing it in their room and House entertained
48. "Angels Wanna Wear My Red Shoes"
49. ABOFAL in jokes even if Stephen's not there
50. "Sympathy for the Warhols" background music to House going nuts
to be continued