77. House coming in bringing donuts and acting all like Mr. Happy after he's had sex with me. Chase goes "who are you and what have you done with House?" Foreman makes some comment about large sprinkles on the donuts actually being pills.
78. me being House's girlfriend
79. or just his friend
80. somebody saying "It's not a tumor" in an Ah-nuld voice
81. me and House kissing and someone making an annoyed comment, House goes, "Ooo, I forgot there was a city ordinance against cripples and fat people kissing in public!"
82. in response to some comment made about "damaged people". "Everybody's damaged."
83. House referring to some procedure: "This won't hurt--me."
84. "I love kids, I had two for lunch."
85. someone using the word "ironic" wrong and House saying it's supposed to mean some sort of juxtaposition of opposites
86. TPTB need to get it through their heads that sex and love are not terrible things that only cause trouble.
87. "Opposites only attract if you're talking about magnets."
88. "That which does not kill me can still fuck me up." (this should actually be the motto of the smegging show, IMHO)
90. "Bad Case of Loving You"
91. "Oh, Mr. Belpit, your legs are so swollen."
92. "Mr. Pharmacist" by the Other Half
93. "I'll just test your reflexes." (flashes patient)
94. Cuddy telling House to shave because some mucketymucks are coming to the hospital. House looks the same as usual when they show up.
Cuddy: I thought I told you to shave!
House: I did shave! Oh, you mean my face?
95. more scenes with Foreman and kids. he seems to be good with kids.
96. POTW is an artist and draws House really nicely.
97. we need to see Wilson's family. especially his mentally ill brother.
98. in my fic "Infarction-tastic! the House musical, during the "Mr. Blue Sky" sequence where House and my self-insert have the dialogue mocking the "Walking On Broken Glass" video, Wilson and the POTW should have been doing the Napoleon Dynamite dance.
99. in my fic "Iggy Pop Go The Zombies", Wilson should have shot 13 in the head when he mistook her for a zombie.
100. the last eppie should have a scene near the end set in the future with a "where are they now?" theme...
101.....and then the whole thing turns out to have been Bertie Wooster's very long nightmare.