comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Name 5 songs you love starting with that letter. She gave me L for Laurie (as in Hugh of course) so here goes:
1. Lady Madonna by the Beatles
2. Let's Misbehave by Cole Porter
3. Life is a Highway by Tom Cochrane
4. Lightning Strikes the Postman by the Flaming Lips
5. Locomotive Breath by Jethro Tull
a song you want played at your wedding
when I was a lot younger I would have been happy to answer that question. I'm sure it won't happen now so it's pretty frickin pointless. In fact it's put me in a bad enough mood that I'm gonna wait till tomorrow to do any more work on "Incompatibility", especially considering the subject matter and the fact that I promised myself I wasn't going to turn that one into a self insert.