1. the assumption that everyone is supposed to poop out kids.
2. people who publish obvious screw ups in books, for example, I'm a big music geek and just the other day in two different books, one got John Lennon's death date wrong and another one confused Iggy Pop with Kurt Cobain (how does that even work??)
3. creeps and lunatics on public transit
4. bigotry of any stripe. Any intelligent, enlightened person knows, for example, that racism is wrong but a lot of people consider it perfectly acceptable to treat someone like shit because they don't look like a goddamned model.
6. anybody who rams their religion down someone's throat.
7. 99.9999% of all commercials