1. go on a diet. I know I'm overweight but I've had very bad luck with diets every time I've gone on one. Anyway, I'm actually quite healthy for an overweight person, I don't have high blood pressure or any tendencies toward diabetes and my heart is in good shape (I eat very little salt).
2. watch certain TV shows my friends are into that they recommend to me. I only saw 30 Rock for the first time a couple of days ago. I didn't think it was funny.
3. Finish reading Moby Dick.
4. Find my copy of the Zagat restaurant guide. it's buried somewhere in my apt, and I don't have clue one where it is.
5. Finish writing my House/Blackadder crossover fic. There needs to be some scene that amounts to a big snark-off battle between House and Blackadder, Baldrick hasn't even shown up yet, and since most Blackadder epies revolve around him scheming and trying to get something he wants and (usually) not getting it, I had him scheming to get into Cuddy's pants. I never finished the flipping thing because everything I thought of that I didn't post did not really do it justice. Maybe Ben Elton could have finished it.
6. throw out some stuff I haven't used in ages.
7. organize this LJ into tags.