Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.
and a note to dikedi, get out and take that skinny stupid looking bitch with you.
Nine things about yourself:
1. I love discovering a new place to enjoy myself. I found this fantastic British-style tearoom yesterday with a '20s-'30s look. Bertie would feel right at home there.
2. The only two people I've ever met who have more eclectic taste in music than I do are my roomie and karaokegal. I actually feel sorry for people who only like one kind of music.
3. The idea that only people who look a certain way should be "allowed" to have a sex life is just as much of an insidious bigotry as racism or homophobia as far as I'm concerned. I don't care that a lot of people find it perfectly acceptable.
4. The assumption that everyone is supposed to want to have kids makes me want to hurt somebody.
5. I used to compulsively enter contests all the time. I've won a few, all of which were trivia contests.
6. Some of my Hugh fantasies are very silly. I had one the other day about him walking into this karaoke bar that i hang out at a lot while I was singing Strawberry Fields and being all impressed and shit. This makes me sound like I'm some junior high kid or something. I'm in my forties.
7. I can't remember my checking account number but I can perfectly remember cereal commercial songs from when I was twelve.
8. There is a part of me that wishes Middle earth, Narnia, Oz, etc. were real.
9. I have never understood why they call tiny little candy bars "fun size". "Fun size" should mean a candy bar that's as big as a horse's leg.