Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.
1. Gotten involved with my abusive ex.
2. Confessed something to my mother that I did when I was twelve. I won't say what it was, only that if I'd kept my mouth shut nothing bad would have happened and no one would have found out about it. As it was, she said something horrible to me which I never really got over.
3. Anything violent I did when I was a kid. I had no impulse control at all when I was a little kid and often fought with other kids.
4. Gone to the college I went to. I went in thinking college would be some sort of intellectually inspiring experience but it was exactly as fucked up as high school except there were worse drunks and I couldn't even go home at the end of the day. Boy, was I disappointed.
5. Gone so long before walking away from the religious beliefs I'd had crammed down my throat from day one. I'm actually a good deal happier as an atheist than when I was religious and i should have done it sooner.
6. This one friend of mine killed himself. Maybe if I'd been around and known he was in that kind of emotional pain I could have talked him out of it.