1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag.
4. No tag backs.
the lovely and darling Hughville tagged me:
1. Where did you grow up and did you like it there? New York City and Connecticut. I loved New York but I didn't like Connecticut. I never cared much for the suburbs (bonus points to anyone who can tell me what movie I'm quoting) and it was way too conformist.
2. Explain why you joined Live Journal. I googled House and Mystery Science Theatre 3000 together and got some VERY funny snarking on bad fanfics at LJ which I liked enough to join LJ.
3. What is your favorite thing to do when you have a few hours alone? Listen to music and mess around with the computer.
4. How has your life changed in the last 10 years? I have considerably less money and my best friend was not living with me at the time. I love his company. he is wonderfully supportive and fun to talk to.
5. Do you like to cook? Why or why not? yes. I love good food and there's something very special about seeing it all come together and knowing it was something i did and making people happy.
6. What is the one book you read over and over? just about any Jeeves and Bertie book.
7. If you could meet one person, who would it be and why? Historical: either John Lennon or Oscar Wilde, they are my total idols and I would love to have conversations with them. Current: Hugh Laurie. do you need to ask why?
8. If you could go back in history, what would you change and why would you change it? I would have saved John Lennon.
9. Who had/has the most impact on your life and how was/is your life impacted by this person? I can't pick one, so many people have touched me, how can I say who touched me the most? (another movie quote here, more points to anybody who can identify the movie)
10. What is your must see television show? House, it may have gone downhill but I still want to fuck Hugh senseless.
11. Who was your favorite teacher and what did you like best about him/her? Most of my teachers were either mean or didn't really care about what they were doing, I only had a few i really liked.
and here are your questions:
1. Name a guest list of 12 famous people (past and present) you would have at a dinner party.
2. What would you pick as your theme song?
3. if you could visit any time and place in history which one would you pick? (you have a Star Trek type translator device so communicating with the locals is not a problem)
4. Name a TV show you love to watch but you would NEVER want to be a character in.
5. What's your idea of a perfect day?
6. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
7. is there any place you've ever lived that you NEVER want to see again?
8. Name 13 of your favorite movies.
9. Name something everyone else seems to like that you don't see the appeal of at all.
10. Name a TV show that needs to be put out of its misery.
11. What fictional character do you most identify with?