1. Where were you born? Japan
2. If money were no object, what would your dream car be and why? John Lennon's psychedelic Rolls Royce that he had in 1967
3. What celebrities have you met? k.d. laing, Betty Garrett, Kris Kristofferson, Angela Lansbury, Ted Danson, Patrick Stewart, Dan Savage, Penn and Teller, Harlan Ellison, Alison Bechdel, Cheech, Bill Bryson, Roger Ebert, several of the MST guys (Joel, Trace, Frank and Mary Jo), Greg Proops, John Cleese, Eric Idle, Michael Palin, Danny DeVito, Mike Judge, Lynda Barry, Armistead Maupin, Laura Linney, Mark Curry, Don Johnson, Bill Maher, John Waters, Craig Ferguson, Eddie Izzard and i think i forgot some. That's not counting celebrities I have seen perform live or give talks whom i did not get a chance to talk to (e.g., Hugh, Alan Alda, Robin Williams, most of the Whose Line guys). they were all very nice except Don Johnson. he was a dickhead.
4. What's your favorite movie from your childhood? Yellow Submarine. Still one of my favorite movies.
5. If you had a chance to be with Hugh, and he had an unusual request or kink he wanted to try, would you do it? depends on what it was. Some kinks I'd be happy to try with him, however if he was into poop or animals or if he's one of those guys who can't get into sex unless there's more than one woman involved I'd run a mile.
6. What's your favorite kind of fanfic to read? Well-written witty H/W slash.
7. Have you ever had your heart broken by a guy? yes. I had a mean ex who fucked me up emotionally.