long ass post is long so I will break it up into chunks.
1. Abalone yes. I love shellfish in general. My dad used to dive for these in Mendocino.
2. Absinthe yes. I tried it at a wedding, I thought i was going to have some sort of mystical experience or something but I just got really drunk.
3. Alligator yes. I had it in sausage. It's tasty.
4. Baba Ghanoush yes. I love Middle Eastern food in general.
5. Bagel and Lox yes. One of my favorite breakfasts.
6. Baklava yes. I love honey and nuts. One of the few desserts i love that I've never tried to make, all those filo layers seem very daunting.
7. Barbecue Ribs yes. I know a lot of good places to get them.
8. Bellini no
9. Bird's Nest Soup no, the few Chinese restaurants that have this charge an arm and a leg for it.
10. Biscuits and Gravy yes, I prefer my biscuits with butter though.
11. Black Pudding no, scary Brit food!
12. Black Truffle yes. I love exotic mushrooms in general.
13. Borscht yes, but i didn't like it. Not a fan of beets.
14. Calamari yes. Squid looks freaky raw but is actually quite tasty, just be careful not to overcook it or it's like trying to eat rubber bands.
15. Carp yes.
16. Caviar yes. I prefer the red kind.
17. Cheese Fondue yes, don't see it as much as I used to.
18. Chicken and Waffles yes. A soul food staple, seems like an unusual combination if you;re not used to it but it's very good.
19. Chicken Tikka Masala yes. I love Indian food.
20. Chile Relleno yes, but there are other Mexican dishes I like better.
21. Chitlins yes, another soul food goodie that isn't to everybody's taste but I like it.
22. Churros yes
23. Clam Chowder yes, I used to live in New England so I grew up on this, I also know how to make it.
24. Cognac yes.
25. Crab Cakes yes, yum yum.