26. Crickets no! I'm open minded but I'm not eating bugs.
27. Currywurst no, I've had curry and I've had wurst but not together.
28. Dandelion Wine no
29. Dulce De Leche yes. Like caramel only even better. I even had homemade dulce de leche ice cream in Mexico.
30. Durian no. I've heard they taste great but I've also heard about the smell.
31. Eel yes. In sushi.
32. Eggs Benedict no, not fond of poached eggs.
33. Fish Tacos yes. In Mexico.
34. Foie Gras yes.
35. Fresh Spring Rolls yes.
36. Fried Catfish yes. I love fried fish in general.
37. Fried Green Tomatoes yes.
38. Fried Plantain yes.
39. Frito Pie yes.
40. Frogs’ Legs yes. They do taste like chicken.
41. Fugu no. You can't get it outside of Japan, and even in Japan it's hard to get ahold of.
42. Funnel Cake yes. Carny cuisine (note House's speech in "Insulin".)
43. Gazpacho yes. It's very refreshing, like a salad that thinks it's a soup.
44. Goat yes. it's very good, like lamb or venison, especially in Caribbean or Indian or Pakistani dishes.
45. Goat’s Milk yes. I used to work at a gas station in a small area and one time this farmer came in and he didn't have quite enough cash on him to pay to fill up his truck so I let him sell me some mason jars of goat's milk to make up for it. I'd had it before but not right out of the goat like that and it was awesome.
46. Goulash yes. I've made this and it's great. get real Hungarian paprika if you want to make it.
47. Gumbo yes. I love it.
48. Haggis no, scary Scots food!
49. Head Cheese no, ewie
50. Heirloom Tomatoes yes, they're great. One time on Bart some dude on his way to a slow food festival gave me a big yellow one just because I showed some interest.