51. Honeycomb yes. The chewiness of the wax with the sweetness of the honey is an intense sensual experience.
52. Hostess Fruit Pie yes.
53. Huevos Rancheros no, not a big fried or poached egg fan. I prefer them scrambled or hard boiled, especially deviled.
54. Jerk Chicken yes. I love very spicy hot food.
55. Kangaroo no
56. Key Lime Pie yes. Not too sweet, not too tart.
57. Kobe Beef no, never had the opportunity.
58. Lassi no
59. Lobster yes, yummy, not as often as I'd like though because it's not cheap.
60. Mimosa no, I prefer champagne without OJ.
61. MoonPie yes. I like the chocolate ones.
62. Morel Mushrooms yes
63. Nettle Tea no
64. Octopus yes, both in Italian and Japanese dishes.
65. Oxtail Soup no, I've had ox tails but not in soup.
66. Paella yes. i love it.
67. Paneer yes.
68. Pastrami on Rye yes.
69. Pavlova no
70. Phaal no, I don't even know what it is.
71. Philly Cheese Steak yes
72. Pho yes, it's Vietnamese beef noodle soup and it's great. No resemblance to the beef noodle soup you get out of a can.
73. Pineapple and Cottage Cheese no. ew
74. Pistachio Ice Cream yes. i don't like it.
75. Po’ Boy yes. Trust New Orleans to make a hero something this awesome.