10 things currently on your desk:
1. A large ceramic fish
2. Two wooden, multicolored carved animals from Mexico (I really like folk art, especially Latin American folk art)
3. A framed picture of my parents
4. A copy of the Charlie Brown lunch bag cook book
5. An autographed copy of Candyfreak by Steve Almond
7. Scotch tape
8. A glass jar that i sometimes keep candy in
9. The Placebo Chronicles
10. Some Star Trek books (some of which are mine, some of which are roomie's)
3 favorite ships:
4 of your current favorite songs:
1. St. James Infirmary by Hugh
2. Instant Karma by John Lennon
3. Pink by Aerosmith
4. Blitzkrieg Bop by the Ramones (also the Rob Zombie version)
5 people you talk to the most:
2. my dad
5. a bunch of my online friends
5 favorite kinds of candy and/or chocolate:
1. chocolate in general, especially dark
5 favorite artists/bands:
1. Hugh Laurie
2. the Beatles
3. David Bowie
4. Dave Brubeck
5. Jimi Hendrix
5 websites you visit daily:
2. Comics Curmudgeon
3. Fandom Secrets
4. Nostalgia Critic (not daily but frequently)
5. Stupid Comics (again, not daily but frequently)
3 favorite fictional characters:
2. Pinkie Pie
3. Crow T. Robot
Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave?
James Hugh Calum Laurie
Find the closest book currently sitting near you and flip to page 54. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph?
"On his side, also?"
What books are you currently reading?
Just Enough Jeeves
What was the last thing you watched?
Galaxy Quest. :)
and the five things turnerwolf gave me:
I love him for his charm, his wit, his talent, his warmth, his intelligence and his personality. And his sexy body.
2. San Francisco
I have been living in Northern Calif. for 22 years now and i love it here. People here are really interesting, there are so many great places to go and things to do even if you don't have lots of money, it's fairly easy to get around, it's one of the most beautiful parts of the country and i wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
An interesting thing happens if you believe or even suspect that this life is the only one you get. I find myself never passing up an opportunity for happiness, either to make myself happy or to make someone else happy. Ideally both. I get really mad if anybody says I have no ethics or my life has no meaning simply because I choose to believe that god doesn't exist, because i believe in what can be proven.
I love to cook. I love making good food and knowing that the people i care about enjoy it. It's one way i show love.
i love good comedy. I'm an absolute sucker for anyone with a good sense of humor, and I think I have one too.