here's a meme:
01. Your name - Katie
02. All the places you've lived -Japan, New York City, Ohio, Connecticut, Texas, California
03. Your first best friend - Melanie
04. Your childhood fears - I was scared of the dark as a little kid.
05. What you were like in high school - A target for bullies (a lot of people seem to be giving this answer)
06. Your favourite and least favourite subjects at school - English, gym
07. Your first boyfriend or girlfriend - my mean, crazy ex. hope i never see him again. :(
08. Your oldest hobby - reading
09. Your sexuality - Straight
10. What you look for in a partner - intelligence, sense of humor, honesty, kindness
11. Your kids, or your feelings about having kids - not interested.
12. Your pets, past and present - I have had lots of dogs, a few cats, some birds, a rabbit and a rat.
13. Foods you love and foods you hate - I love Chinese food and chocolate. I hate mayonnaise and most fruit.
14. What your life was like ten years ago - I was really obsessive about Penn and Teller of all people.
15. How much alcohol you drink - Not a lot.
16. Your worst illness - I had a ruptured appendix about 8 years ago.
17. What you do at work - I'm on disability.
18. A question or comment people should never make to you - Snotty comments about my appearance are not appreciated.
19. The style of clothing you feel most comfortable in - Jeans and a Tshirt.
20. Whether you're an extrovert or an introvert - Extrovert.
21. Who you have a crush on - Hugh Laurie
22. A friendship you lost - a good friend of mine killed himself a few months ago. I miss him every day.
23. Three achievements you're proud of - writing fanfic and having people enjoy it, winning the occasional trivia game and I'm an excellent cook.
24. Your political views - Jeffersonian leftie with a sprinkling of libertarian but definitely NOT their "let the disabled people twist in the wind" policy
25. Your religious beliefs - atheist and proud.
26. Your perfect night out - depends on my mood.
27. Whether you like to plan ahead or be spontaneous - see #26.
28. What you look for in a friend - see #10.
29. Whether you are a night owl or a morning lark - night owl, though not as much as some people.
30. How you would like people to remember you - as interesting, funny and kind.