1. A character from your current favorite fandom - Currently my favorite is actually still House, so I'm picking the man himself.
2. A character from a previous favorite fandom - Dan Fielding. Night Court was my favorite show in the late 80s.
3. A character who looks like you - Velma on Scooby Doo, except i wouldn't wear a skirt that short. Also my hair is a lot longer.
4. A character who acts like you - I'm not too sure there is just one. my personality is a bit of a mishmash between several characters ranging wildly from House to Pinkie Pie to Hedwig (as in the Angry Inch, NOT Harry Potter's owl!)
5. A group of characters who is most like you and your friends - Joel, Mike and the bots because me and my friends have great senses of humor and love to mock cheesiness wherever we see it.
6. The most annoying character - Anything from Toilet, I mean twilight!
7. The hottest character - House
8. The funniest character - House (he and he coworkers are going to show up a lot in here) and Joel and bots.
9. A character who could be your best friend if they were real - House
10. A character who taught you something about real life - don't laugh. Fluttershy. a pink and yellow cartoon pony taught me femininity does not equal weakness.
11. A character who taught you something about love <3 - Forrest Gump.
12. A character with the best quotes - House
13. A boring character - Gil on the Simpsons. he's not funny, he's a one note character, they use him way too much and his whiney desperate voice makes me want to shoot him.
14. A character you wish was never introduced - 13
15. The smartest character - Jeeves, Spock, Holmes and House. Who would probably not get along all that well.
16. The dumbest character - Either Beavis and Butthead or most of the characters in Trailer Park Boys.
17. The most awful, mean, evil character you know - the version of Satan in Time Bandits?
18. An animal character you like - Almost all the ponies, especially Pinkie Pie. (The only pony I don't like is Trixie.)
19. A sci fi character you like (alien, robot, etc.) - Spock
20. A fantasy character you like (elves, dwarves, etc.) - Merry and Pippin.
21. A paranormal character you like (vampire, werewolf, etc.) - A witch named Violet in a book I read a few years ago that i can't remember the title or the author of. Hope that's not too much of a cop out.
22. The best singer - too many to name one
23. The best dancer - any character played by Gene Kelly. or Napoleon Dynamite.
24. The character with the best laugh - Hawkeye. Alan Alda!Hawkeye, not Donald Sutherland!Hawkeye.
25. The character who makes you cry when they cry - House sometimes makes me cry, it wasn't during a scene with him crying though.
26. An underrated character - Scotty
27. An overrated character - 13
28. A character you absolutely hate - 13
29. A character that makes you flashback to your childhood - any character in Archie comics. I read way too much of those when I was a little kid.
30. A character you will love and remember for the rest of your life - House
31. A character you love that everyone else hates - the coyote from the roadrunner cartoons. I always felt sorry for him. I don't care that you're not supposed to.
32. A character you hate that everyone else loves - Fry from Futurama. he's a wimp.
33. The best fighter - Brock Sampson!
34. The kindest character - Fluttershy and Bertie Wooster.
35. The most organized character - Most of the CSI guys. They have to be.
36. A character you like, but don’t know why - most of the characters in Quentin Tarantino movies. EVERYBODY in Boardwalk Empire with one or two exceptions.
37. A character you want to hug - The entire original cast of House but none of the noobs except Kutner and Park.
38. A character you want to smack - 13. and Edward in Toilet. (I really hate Bella but she's too pathetic to smack) and Cartman.
39. A character you would love to have dinner with - Jeeves (copying turnerwolf's answer because it's awesome)
40. A character you would trust - House
41. A character you would follow - House
42. A character you would run away from - Charlie X from Star Trek. and the kid who could wish people into the cornfield from the Twilight Zone. and most killers but probably not Dexter because I'm not the sort of person he'd want to kill.
43. A character who makes you roll their eyes - Well, I can't roll someone else's eyes... (kept this answer turnerwolf had because it's the only good answer to this question)
44. A character whose popularity you don’t understand - Anything from Toilet. and 13.
45. The best sidekick - Sam from Lord of the Rings or Watson. (I love Wilson but I'm not picking him for this because he runs hot and cold too often, he's too passive-aggressive, and anyway he'd probably be really resentful of any implication that he's House's sidekick.)
46. The character who is a danger only to themselves - Ricky from Trailer Park Boys
47. Favorite cop - Most of the cops on CSI Vegas or New York.
48. Favorite oddball - House.
49. Favorite military character - Picard.
50. A character you would like to be for ONE day - that woman whom Hugh had sex with in Maybe Baby only I'm not trying to get pregnant. I just want to have sex with Hugh a bunch of times. :P