Meme gotten from my sweetie hughville and these are the five questions she asked me:
1. Would you rather see a movie at the theater or at home on DVD? Why?
There are pros and cons to both. I love the big screen but I hate when people talk loudly on their dumb cell phones during the movie or bring in their crying babies. One time i was watching a particularly gory horror movie and some idiots brought in a three or four year old kid who was totally freaked out by the movie and screaming and they would not take the kid out. At home on DVD I can relax and eat dinner and rewind if I want to see some part again and look at the extra bells and whistles on the DVD.
2. Have you ever been on tv?
Once very briefly on some local news program in the 80s. I made a joke about confusing the pledge of allegiance with the lord's prayer.
3. Name one book you had to read but hated, and explain why you hated it.
Ethan Frome. I had to read it for high school English. it's written in a very boring style. it's about this guy who's married to a woman he apparently was never in love with, and he falls in love with this shallow little twit girl, and they spend almost the whole book doing nothing about it but pissing and moaning and then they decide to do the dumbest thing possible, which is commit suicide, and they decide to do it the dumbest way possible, which is deliberately sled down a hill into a tree. They both wind up paralyzed and the guy's wife has to take care of them. i think you're supposed to feel sorry for them but i felt sorry for the wife.
4. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Travel around the world, have fun with all my friends and give some to worthy charities.
5. Which 3 celebrities would you most like to have sex with?
1. Hugh Laurie, obviously
2. This is over the three limit of course but give me a time machine where i could go back to when they were all alive and young and cute and I'd gangbang the Beatles.