1. What was the last TV show you watched?
a rerun of the Simpsons back when it was still good
2. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
3. Have you ever lied to get out of a date or relationship?
no, but I did use the "oh no! I feel sick! I have to go home now!" routine to get out of hanging out with a former friend who was being a dickhead.
4. What do you think of velvet knickers?
i wouldn't wear them myself but if someone else wants to wear them I am not the fashion police.
5. Have you ever been in the back of a police car?
yes, but not because I got arrested or anything. I hurt my leg at a July 4th fireworks display once and had a hard time walking over some rough ground to get to a bus stop so the cop was nice enough to give me a ride part way back.
6. Post a screenshot of your Tumblr dash
I don't use Tumblr
7. Post a screenshot of your Facebook newsfeed
I don't use facebook either.
8. What do you normally order in a bar/pub?
9. Have you ever wanted to be a police officer?
10. What is your usual everyday dress code?
I almost always wear pants rather than a dress or skirt. I wear a lot of purple because it's my favorite color and I often wear very ethnic-looking accessories (jewelry, kimono-type jackets, Asian style prints, etc.) I wear comfy shoes. A lot of my jewelry is silver and i never wear earrings because i don't have pierced ears and clip ons hurt or fall off, plus i usually wear my hair covering my ears.
11. Do you lift weights?
12. Sherlock or Doctor Who?
neither, I'm tired of both those shows. I'll watch Jeremy Brett Holmes any old time, though.
13. Do you know self defence?
14. What fandoms are you part of?
House and Hugh Laurie, the Beatles, David Bowie, most British comedies, Ponies, Boardwalk Empire, old blues records, P.G. Wodehouse, Oscar Wilde, Trailer park Boys, the Ramones, MST3K, many, many movies and musicians, etc......
15. Who is your OTP?
House/Wilson. or House/me. :P
16. Glitter or feathers?
17. Daisies or buttercups?
18. What countries have you been to?
US, Canada, Mexico, the Cayman islands, Puerto Rico, England, France, Holland, Japan
19. Do you think schools should bring back corporal punishment?
i don't know if it would do much good.
20. Post a screencap of a Google maps view of your hometown, state or county.
21. Have you ever self harmed?
yes. i was very depressed. I got some help.
22. Do you look after your body?
not as much as I probably should which is why my parents forced me into this diet business.
23. How much sleep do you get per night?
24. If you could take only one trip with the Doctor in his TARDIS where would you ask him to take you?
To wherever Hugh was.
25. Do you think women look good in suits?
Depends on the suit and the woman
26. Matches or lighters?
27. What is your favourite type of cake?
28. Who was the last celebrity you spoke to and what did you say?
I saw Tommy Wiseau (does he even count as a celebrity?) at the Dickens Xmas fair in 2012 and all i said was "excuse me" while walking past him in a crowd because I'm too nice to start doing my "BOOL SHEET AI DEED NOT HEET HAR! AI DEED NOT! oh hai Mark" impression of him to his face.
29. Do you get starstruck?
30. Who was your favourite author as a child?
I had a lot of them, ranging from Beverly Cleary to Lewis Carroll to C.S. Lewis.