1. Who was your first celebrity crush?
2. What is your go-to karaoke song?
The Way by Fastball.
3. What movie do you always quote?
Rocky Horror, Pulp Fiction, Monty Python and the Holy Grail
4. Which style do you regret emulating?
tube tops, really tight pants
5. Which TV show do you always quote?
House, MST3K, Monty Python, Trailer Park Boys, Star Trek (original or Next Gen but none of the others), the Simpsons when it was still good
6. What was the first album you bought?
7. Who was the first band/performer you saw in concert?
it wasn't anybody famous.
8. What music from your childhood do you still listen to?
the Beatles, the Stones, the Who, Jimi Hendrix and practically every other 60s rock performer.
9. Which movie can you watch over and over because you relate so strongly to it?
This takes some explaining. Heavenly Creatures, not because I want to knock anyone over the head with a brick but because I tend to retreat into fantasy because my real life seems so damn mundane by comparison. For example, in my fantasy, this morning I was woken up by Hugh Laurie baking me banana bread.
10. Which TV show can you watch over and over because you relate so strongly to it?