1. gets all over-analytical and puts her bullshit interpretations on things like what songs I pick when we do karaoke. Since she almost always picked "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morrisette she's got some nerve
2. shows up an hour late with no excuse or even an apology
3. no fun anymore. I have more fun with people I don't even know for fuck's sake.
4. acted like a butt about me being an atheist
5. was real snotty about trans people
6. a long time ago I tried to calmly talk things out about these issues with her but before I could even get a chance to tell her I don't even think trans people are weird she denied everything and got all passive-aggressive on me.
She acted like nothing was wrong and instead of telling her off which is what I really wanted to do I wussed out and made up a very lame-sounding excuse for leaving. I don't think telling her what i really thought would have done any good.