1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I wish I would get to my damn ideal weight pretty soon. 30 more lbs. to go.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$20 and change and that's all I have. thank fuck I'm getting paid tomorrow.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
No cell phone.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A blue ruffled shirt with a lot of buttons.
8. Do you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
No clue. I am not a fashionista and pay no attention to brands even though these happen to be my favorite shoes.
10. Bright or dark room?
Bright for daytime and working on things; dark for sleeping.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
They are both awesome and i love them.
12. What does your watch look like?
Big with very clear numbers (and small military-style 2400 numbers) and a light up face and a second hand and a wide hot pink band. it was ap resent from another LJ friend whom i have unfortunately since lost contact with.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Again, no cell so therefore no texts.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
a few blocks down the street from my apt. bldg.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
somebody's dog when I was out yesterday
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
none. I haven't seen the friends I usually get weed from since like November.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
none. I don't own any kind of camera.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I don't know.
22. Your worst enemy?
probably the evil little shits i was forced to go to school with.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Hugh looking mischievous and holding a thermometer
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"If you want shitty food go to McDonalds." (it makes sense in context)
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be?
Flying sounds cool but I need the money.
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
"At The River's Edge". "Happy" by Pharrell right before it.
28. What time of day were you born?
1 in the afternoon on a Thursday
29. What is your favourite number?
what is this, Sesame Street?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
stupid boring Mendocino county
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
if they are I wouldn't know about it.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
at home in bed asleep. I was woken up by roomie (he wasn't my roomie at the time) calling me on the phone to tell me what happened.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Kick the crap out of it but that hasn't happened in a long time.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
probably my arm
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
If it were beneficial for me to do that.
39. Are you touchy feely?
40. What’s your life motto?
I don't have one right now.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My glasses and that's about it.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Mushrooms, an onion and a loaf of bread.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I don't think bill payments count, do they?
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
That he was in jail for fighting and having meth. Frankly, I wasn't surprised.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
My grandmother had it done all the way back to the late middle ages.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
A red Chinese embroidered top, a long green skirt and jewelry. It was Christmas.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My kidney is flaring up slightly.