1. What's your favorite candle scent?
Autumn Wreath or Home Sweet Home from Yankee Candles
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
I don't know
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
I have known several. The worst one I ever saw was some crazy old lady whom my mean ex was going to house share with until he saw that she had garbage piled up to the ceiling in most of the rooms of her house and she stuck him in a room with a bunch of unfixed male cats who were yelling and spraying because the room next door had a bunch of female cats in heat in it. They evicted her later because it was a fire hazard.
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Nine, is that pathetic or what?
8. How many oceans have you swum in?
two, the Atlantic and the Pacific
9. How many countries (other than your homeland) have you been to?
Japan, Puerto Rico, the Caymans, England, France, Holland, Canada, and Mexico
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I have zero desire to have children. I do like the name Elizabeth.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I like the names Hugh and Richard too.
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
a whole bunch of cartoons.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I read part of the first Twilight book because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. it was a piece of shit.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
a British one.
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
They've been dead since the 70s.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
I took a general martial arts class in college.
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
there can't be that many people who don't know, can there?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
Playland in New York state.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
grey. I'm a big old Anglophile.
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Never saw the Notebook. Titanic was a piece of shit.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
yes. it's yummers.
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
Too many to pick one favorite. my favorite Mexican restaurant in SF is El Toreador
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
yes but not recently
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
I sometimes call myself Forgeddy Lee because I like Rush a lot and I forget stuff too easily.
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
can't pick just one.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
neither. I'm a city mouse.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
yes, Vitamin D
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Asperger's, really bad skin, my hands shake a lot and my hormones used to be really fucked until I had my hysterectomy.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Once to have my appendix out, once to have said hysterectomy, once to have an ovary removed because it had a huge tumor on it and several times as an outpatient including having my tubes tied and for kidney stones.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
No. I do not do kiddie movies.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What's the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Most of them. I had Peet's Buddha Peak Sri Lanka this morning.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I'm an atheist who doesn't particularly like kids so this question could not possibly be more irrelevant.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
I think I always knew and it didn't really bother me.
50. Why do you still have a journal here, considering everyone else is on Facebook?
Well, aren't we a little conformist? for starters, my parents are on facebook and my being an atheist and having a roomie is none of their damn business.