1. What’s your name?
2. Are you named after anyone?
my grandmother's middle name
3. Do you have any siblings?
yes, one younger sister
4. Where did you grow up?
New York and Connecticut
5. What activities did you do in high school?
I don't think getting bullied counts as an activity. I mostly listened to music and watched TV in my spare time at that age.
6. Where did you go to college?
U. of Redlands. it's a shithole
7. What activities did you do in college?
I was so disappointed in college. I thought it was going to be this really intellectually stimulating experience and it turned out to be just as fucked as high school except with worse drunks and I couldn't even go home at the end of the day.
8. What did you study in college?
English major, theater minor
9. What was your first job out of college?
Comic book store
10. What kind of music do you like?
lots and lots of different kinds
11. What’s one hobby that you’d like to take up?
12. What did you think you wanted to be when you grew up?
either a rock star or a mad scientist
13. What’s the biggest project on your to-do list right now?
I took care of everything on my to-do list for today
14. Do you have any irrational fears?
I have claustrophobia
15. Have you ever traveled outside the country? If so, where and when?
I was born in Japan but my family and I went back to the US when I was a baby. I went to Canada when I was a little kid, England, France, Holland, the Cayman Islands and Puerto Rico at high school age and Mexico several years ago.
16. When’s your next vacation and where are you going?
I don't know
17. Do you speak any other languages?
18. What’s one talent that you wish you had?
I wish I could draw better. I can draw but it's very cartoony looking and I can't draw Hugh well at all.
19. What’s something that you wish you did more of?
20. If you weren’t in your current job, what would you want to be doing?
hahaha that's cute, assuming I actually have a job
sexual personal assistant to Hugh Laurie