1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
I love both, can't really have either because of my bloody diet. booooooo!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Since I'm 56 and have no kids I don't really do Santa.
3. Colored or white lights?
I prefer colored ones
4. Do you hang a mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
My family lives about 2000 miles away so I don't really put up decorations (my roomie will probably be spending Xmas day with his boyfriend's family and I'm going to go to the movies and eat Chinese food)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
turducken (although I've only ever had it on Thanksgiving, not Christmas)
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
too many to pick one
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I think I always knew
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
10. How do you decorate your tree?
no tree. see #5
11. Snow - love it or hate it?
Love looking at pictures of snow scenes, glad I'm not actually there though, that's why I live in Calif.
12. Can you ice skate?
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I've been very lucky to have gotten lots of great ones, don't have one favorite
14. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
anything with chocolate
15. What's the most important things about the holidays?
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I love most of them
17. What tops your Christmas tree?
again, no tree. My family used to have a star
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
they're both great
19. Favorite Christmas song?
Happy Xmas War is Over by John and Yoko
20. Favorite Christmas movie?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (TV Movie 1966, NOT the Jim Carrey atrocity!), A Charlie Brown Christmas, Scrooge (the 1970 musical with Albert Finney), The Patrick Stewart version of A Christmas Carol, A Christmas Story (1982?, with Ralphie and the BB gun and "you'll shoot your eye out!") and this:
21. What do you leave for Santa?
um, I said I was 56, not 5 or 6, haha