1. What is one of the most embarrassing things that had ever happened to you?
I am a huge Beatles geek so bear with me on this one. I don't know how many people have heard the song "No Myth" by Michael Penn. It's a great song, and some people have compared it to songs by a lot of other artists, but I seem to be alone in the fact that to me it sounds EXACTLY like late 70s George Harrison, even down to his voice and the slide guitar. I was in a Walgreens drugs shortly after George had died and they started playing "No Myth" over the PA and I started crying right there in the stupid Walgreens. I felt like an idiot and it's not even a song George did, but I couldn't help it. Lucky for me I don't think anybody saw me.
2. What is one guilty pleasure you indulge in?
watching Beavis and Butthead, they're such idiots and they crack me up. I've met Mike Judge too, he was a cool, nice guy.
3. What was your favorite show as a child?
Welcome Back Kotter
4. How much time a day do you spend on Facebook?
none. I don't have an account there.
5. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
really fell in love, as opposed to being a kid with a crush? nineteen.
6. Do you collect anything?
Books, Hugh-related stuff, dragon-related stuff, unusual, artistic jewelry, Beatles-related stuff, weird facts, misheard lyrics (the last two I collect in my head)
7. What is your favorite song?
I am a huge music geek and don't have one favorite song. my best friend associates me with the song "Mr. Blue Sky", which is my favorite song by ELO and I kind of think of it as my theme song.
8. Have you ever written a sappy love poem?
Sure. Scratch a cynic and you'll find a crushed romantic, and in my case you don't have to scratch very hard.
9. How different is your adult life from what you imagined it to be at 16?
Extremely different. I was much too concerned about being "cool" at that age.
10. If you could stay any age for the rest of your life what would it be?
I really don't have age issues, so I can't answer this. the French believe that the older a woman gets, the more interesting she becomes. I like that a lot.