1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
The electric bill because it's almost always really high. I had to pay it earlier today which is one reason why I am not in a good mood right now.
2. When was the last time you had a romantic dinner?
What's that? (sarcasm)
3. What do you really want to be?
Hugh Laurie's girlfriend
4. How many colleges did you go to?
One and that was too much. I hated it.
5. Why did you choose the shirt you have on now?
I am wearing a bright red loose fitting shirt made out of a very soft material that looks like suede but isn't. I'm wearing it because it's comfortable and I think it looks good.
6. Thoughts on gas prices right now?
As much as I hate public transit at least i don't have to pay for gas.
7. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning?
Why did I set that damn alarm?
8. Last thought you had before you went to bed last night?
I don't remember
9. Do you miss being a child?
No. I'm having a lot more fun now than when I was a kid. Not having to go to school and be bullied has a lot to do with it.
10. What errand/chore do you despise most?
Housework in general
11. Up early or sleep in?
12. Found love yet?
. that didn't work out at all well
13. Favorite lunch meat?
Rare roast beef
14. What do you get every time at Wal-MART?
I don't go to Wal-Mart.
15. Beach or lake?
either one as long as the water isn't too cold to swim in
16. Is marriage overrated?
I have very mixed feelings about it but it's kind of a moot point as I'm less likely to get married than a dead pope.
17. Ever crashed a vehicle?
Yes, a couple of times, not my fault though.
18. Strangest place you've brushed your teeth?
In the woods
19. Somewhere you've never been but want to go?
20. At this point in your life, would you want to start a new career?
I don't think that'd be possible, I've been on disability since 1996.
21. Do you have a go to person?
22. Are you where you want to be in life?
no, but very few people are
23. Growing up what were your favorite cartoons?
depends on what specific age. I have looked back on cartoons i loved when I was a little kid and thought "I can't believe I used to think this was so cool!"
24. What do you think has changed about you since you are older?
see #23, my tastes in entertainment have changed a lot.