Movie Quote Meme:
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. When someone guesses correctly put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search or other search functions.
6. GUESS AWAY! ♥
7. Any character names in the quotes should be redacted, otherwise it can be too easy to guess the movie.
2. We'll simply murder any odd wives who happen to get in our way!
3. So when you start judging an idealistic, dreamy-eyed kid by the barroom Benzedrine standards of this megalomaniac society, I won't have it!
4. Rhapsody has two mommies.
5. I have been having the most wonderful time with - do you remember that 45-year-old divorcee with the hair and the mean look? She came up to me after the show and I thought, "This lady wants a piece of me." So I didn't know what to do. I was alone, I had nothing in my hand, I was going to go for the eyes. She came at me from both sides, somehow, and she just gave me a fucking hug. She gave me a fucking hug. Can you figure? Can you fucking beat that? She gave me - also got a few drinks from it, as well.
6. I'm a zit, get it!?
7. There's such a fine line between clever and stupid.
8. I hate you, I hate you! I wish I was never artificially created in a lab!
9. He sure did like to say the f word a lot. And every time he said the f word, people would cheer.
10. This tastes like the cow got into an onion patch.
11. For once, there was an unknown land, full of strange flowers and subtle perfumes; a land of which it is joy of all joys to dream; a land where all things are perfect and poisonous.
12. When you chase a dream, especially one with plastic chests, you sometimes do not see what is right in front of you.
13. He's so dumb he thought the Gettyburg Address was where Lincoln lived.
14. There are two boys waiting out there, and if you're not coming I'll fuck them both myself! I'll take them to the Grand and fuck them in front of the whole fucking hotel and I'll send you the bill!
15. We musn't underestimate "American blundering". I was with them when they "blundered" into Berlin in 1918.