1. what's the one question you never get asked in this meme that you want to get asked?
I've never done this meme before, so there really isn't one.
2. When did you "discover" Hugh?
the first thing I ever saw him in was the Bambi episode of the Young Ones and the Beer episode of Blackadder which I saw on the same day in '92 or '93. I always liked him, however, I did not decide my reason for existing on earth was to lick butterscotch sauce off of him until House. I've been watching House since ep 1.
3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
To cuddle up somewhere where there are good drinks, good music and a fireplace.
4. What's your favorite punctuation mark?
I've never thought about it until now. I would say question marks because they stand for curiosity and skepticism, and "question authority" is one of the things I live by.
5. Name five of your favorite musical artists and your favorite song by each.
My favorite band of all time is the Beatles, but they did so many good songs that I don't have one favorite, so I will name five of my other favorites.
Jimi Hendrix--"Are You Experienced?"
David Bowie--either "Suffragette City" or "Queen Bitch"
John Lennon (his solo songs as opposed to songs he did in the Beatles)--"Instant Karma"
the Dandy Warhols--"Get Off"