1. Are you an Essential Worker? No, I don't even have a job.
2. How many drinks have you had since the quarantine started? I lost count, I have beer, wine and hard liquor in the apt. (This makes me sound like a drunk and I'm not, I'm just drinking a little more than I used to.)
3. If you have kids... Are they driving you nuts? N/A, I don't have kids. My neighbors' baby screams a lot though.
4. What new hobby have you taken up during this? Nothing new
5. How many grocery runs have you done? I lost count. Probably more than I should.
6. What are you spending your stimulus check on? I'm not 100% sure I'm eligible for a stimulus check.
7. Do you have any special occasions that you will miss during this quarantine? Yes, the East Bay Gay Men's Chorus spring concert and Independent Bookstore Day. :(
8. Are you keeping your housework done? yes
9. What movie have you watched during this quarantine? Lots of them, more TV shows than movies, though. The most recent movie I watched was Misery. I may be stuck in here but at least I'm not stuck in here with a crazy woman and my legs aren't all fucked up.
10. What are you streaming with? Hulu (thank you so much, hughville!), Netflix and does youtube count? Also I have a nice DVD library.
11. 9 months from now is there any chance of you having a baby? fuck no.
12. What's your go-to quarantine meal? I have a bigass bag of shrimp in the freezer so that.
13. Is this whole situation making you paranoid? YES!
14. Has your internet gone out on you during this time? yes, see my entry for 3/25
15 What month do you predict this all ends? I've heard May 3rd. I sure hope so because I don't know if I can handle much longer than that.
16. First thing you’re gonna do when you get off quarantine? Go see my friends, go swimming if the pool is open, do SOMETHING cultural like an art fair or a concert or something like that.
17. Where do you wish you were right now? Where's Hugh?
18. What free-from-quarantine activity are you missing the most? Seeing my friends
19. Have you run out of toilet paper and hand sanitizer? Not yet, thank fuck
20. Do you have enough food to last a month? Probably not a whole month.